Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Resolution

My 2010 resolutions:

1. To lose weight so I can hit 45 kg in 3 month's time
2 . To speak English like a pro with correct enunciation and diction
3. To gain admission into NIE
4. Get a gorgeous looking and filthy rich boyfriend then entice him into marriage with me
5 To struck the lottery (1 in a million chances!) so I can buy a 1/2 bedroom private apartment to live on my own, away from my parents!
6. To build up my social network and make more friends
7. Aim to set up my online business and write a book (ideas anyone?)
8. To take care of my health (sleep early)
9. Develop my intellectual prowess coz the staff at YTSS are absolute brainiacs!!!
10. To get my driving license!

Of all the points listed, I hope I will take actions to make them come true. But points 4,5,7 and even 10 seem quite far-fetched. guess divine intervention will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment